In order to meet the rising demand for Spanish Alcohol Awareness Classes, Online Alcohol Class has launched it's new Alcohol and Drug Awareness Class in Spanish. This professionally designed course was translated by a team of native Spanish speakers to deliver the same excellent experience of our English alcohol and drug class, but now in the Spanish language.
The Spanish speaking population is the fastest growing group in the U.S. According to recent U.S. Census data, The total Hispanic population in 2010 was just over 50 million people which constitutes 16% percent of the total population. This is a 43% increase from the last census count in 2000. Native Spanish speakers have historically been an underserved population in many areas including online educational progams programs. Alcohol awareness classes are no exception. So Online Alcohol Class is proud to be able to serve these people with quality alcohol awareness classes.
Like our English language alcohol awareness classes, we offer 3 different programs to suit Spanish speakers individual needs:
- 8 Hour Level 1 Spanish Alcohol and Drug Awareness Class
- 16 Hour Level 2 Spanish Alcohol and Drug Awareness Class
- 24 Hour Level 3 Spanish Alcohol and Drug Awareness Class
All classes are suitable for people who want to satisfy a personal, legal or corporate alcohol awareness class requirement. The are in a completely online format with no downloads or special software required to take the class. The classes are in a self-paced format which teach students many aspects of alcohol use, including:
- Problems and patterns of alcohol and drug use
- Risk and consequences of using alcohol and drugs
- Alcohol Abuse's high cost on the individual and the population at large
- Skills in managing stress and emotions
- Communication and relationships as a foundation for recovery and prevention
- Skills for managing negative consequences associated with alcohol use
Watch this video from ABC News about the new demographics in our country: