Symptoms of Alcohol Poisoning

Do you think you might be suffering from alcohol abuse? When consuming beer, liquor, or wine, do you tend to overindulge? Consuming too much alcohol one time or on a regular basis is dangerous. Here are the symptoms of alcohol poisoning but you may also benefit from enrolling in an alcohol education program.

The Dangers of Drinking Too Much

If you drink too much alcohol, you can get alcohol poisoning. This toxic state is very dangerous and can be lethal. If you see someone whose been drinking alcohol with ANY of these symptoms, call 911 for an emergency ambulance immediately.

  • Confusion
  • Vomiting
  • Seizures
  • Slow/Irregular Breathing
  • Low Body Temperature
  • Passing Out

It is not necessary to have all of the symptoms to have alcohol poisoning.

How to Handle the Emergency

Anyone with alcohol poisoning is considered an emergency. A person wiht alcohol poisoning should never be left alone. Also, he/or she will feel better if they vomit. Even if you aren't positive, don't be afraid to get help.

Learning about Alcohol Poisoning

Alcohol is a serious drug that can be deadly if misused. Understanding alcohol helps you drink responsibly and remove the risks. To get more familiar with alcohol, sign up for an alcohol awareness class. If you think you have a problem with alcohol, find a local support group or AA meeting and attend today.

Symptoms of Alcohol Poisoning